Are you looking to connect a smartphone to a TV with a USB cable? It’s easier than you might think! With a few simple steps, you can quickly get your device connected and start streaming your favorite movies, shows, and games. In this blog post, we’ll explain how to connect a smartphone to a TV with a USB cable so that you can get started right away.
Connecting your smartphone to your television with a USB cable is a great way to display media such as photos, videos, and presentations on the big screen. It’s an easy and relatively inexpensive solution that anyone can do in just a few simple steps.
- BRAVIA TV: Models released in and after 2017
- Smartphone: Android 4.1 or later
- USB Cable
Follow the steps to connect Android Mobile Or Tablets to Sony TV
- Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable.
- Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable.
- Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
- Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music, or Video.
- select Photo, Music, or Video
- Content in each folder from the smartphone’s internal and external memory.
Important: Steps From Orginal Sources (© Sony)
Leave a comment