Bose Soundbar 700 Has the following features.
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose Music app for a guided setup
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this intelligent soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart soundbar to Bose innovative products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands-free, phone-free, and free of charge.
- Connectivity: Stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
- Control: Easily control your smart soundbar with three different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose Music app, or context-sensitive universal remote
Compatible products: This smart soundbar is part of the Bose Smart Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Bose SimpleSync: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Family with select Bose headphones for a personal listening experience or with a Bose Bluetooth or SoundTouch speaker for synchronized music playback
The Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Dolby Atmos® goes well beyond. That, adding a layer of realism no other soundbar can duplicate. Exclusive Bose technologies elevate all content by separating instruments, dialogue, and effects, and placing them in discrete parts of a room.
Tons of tech, beautifully wrapped.
For all its stunning looks, the technology inside this premium Dolby Atmos® soundbar is what’s truly astonishing. A seven-speaker arrangement is precisely positioned in the cabinet. Including two new transducers that help deliver sound you’d expect from in-ceiling speakers. This works in tandem with proprietary PhaseGuide technology to beam multi-directional sound to distinct areas in your room, giving you the feeling that what you hear is coming from places outside your speaker.
Theater-like sound. At home using Bose Soundbar 900
What exactly is Dolby Atmos®? It’s a technology that allows artists and content creators to place each voice, instrument, and sound in its own space, creating an unparalleled spatial experience with realistic overhead effects. You’re in the middle of all of it, right in your living room, enjoying the peak of home entertainment.
You may also like: Haier k6600
For a Detailed description: Click Here
There are no reviews yet.